Wills, Powers Of Attorney And Estate Planning

Personal Planning


A person who is 16 of years of age or older and is mentally capable to do so can make a will. A will is a legal document that spells out your wishes regarding the care of your children, as well as the distribution of your assets after your death. You can be clear about who gets your assets. You can decide who gets what and how much. We will collect initial information from you and prepare the draft will. After you approve the draft, then the final will is prepared for your signing.

Powers of Attorney

If you want someone to act on your behalf in legal and financial matters when you are out of country, on vacation or not mentally capable to act for yourself, you need to make a Power of Attorney. We will assess your situation and will draft a Power of Attorney that meets your needs.

Health Care Documents

We can also help you in preparing Representation agreements and advance directives.

A Representation Agreement is a legal document under the Representation Agreement Act of BC. There are two types of Representation Agreements (RA7- standard Representation Agreement and RA9- Non standard Representation Agreement) and they have different capability requirements. You can delegate who can make health care decisions when you are not capable to do so. We will draft the representation agreement to meet you needs.

Advance directives are a way of making sure that your wishes and values are respected in important health care decisions made for you when you are no longer able to make such decisions for yourself. you give instructions about what decisions you would want made or you describe your values and beliefs to guide a decision maker about what you would have wanted in a given situation. You can only make an advance directive while you are competent; nobody else can make an advance directive for you.

See something you're interested in.

Call us below to find out how we can help you with the Notarization of documents.