Below is the list of some of the documents we can assist in Notarizing. If the services you need are not listed here, please call our office for more information.
– Affidavits for all documents required at a Public Registry within British Columbia
– Authorization of minor child travel
– Certified True Copies of Documents (Birth Certificate, Death certificate, Marriage Certificate, Passports or any other ID card, Study and Work Permits, etc.)
– Execution/Authentications of International Documents
– Healthcare Declarations
– Letters of Invitation for Foreign Travel including Visitor Visa letters
– Notarization/Attestations of Signatures
– Proof of Identity for Travel Purposes
– Passport Applications and Lost or Stolen Passport Declaration
– Travelling letters for Minors
– Statutory Declaration for Immigration matters, Pension Spousal Waivers, and Insurance Loss, etc.
ID Requirements for Notarization: In order for us to assist you in Notarization, along with the documents, please bring two pieces of identification. One piece must be a government issued photo ID such as Passport, Driver’s license, Health Card, Nexus Card. The second piece can be any of the above mentioned ids, or a credit card with your name on it. Please make sure that all the ids are valid as expired or temporary issues Ids are not acceptable. The name on the Ids should match the document that needs to be notarized.
See something you're interested in.
Call us below to find out how we can help you with the Notarization of documents.